2023 Blue Wave 2200 STL
If chasing tail in skinny water is your thing the STL is the boat you need. The exclusive Blue Wave tunnel design gets a steady flow of clean water to your prop to maximize speed and fuel efficiency. The tunnel design raises your lower unit to spin inside the tunnel, when equipped with a jack plate the lower is higher than bottom of boat for getting into, and out of the skinniest water. So go ahead, explore the shallowest waters you can find.
As with all Blue Wave Boats the STL is an extremely stable fishing platform, and an incredibly dry when underway. The overall layout of the boat provides what an angler needs, high gunwales when compared to other shallow offerings, deck space, fish boxes, and livewell capacity in a boat that is easy to work 360 degrees.
Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Type: Outboard
- Boarding Ladder Now Standard
- All Stainless Steel Fasteners used Throughout (Life Time Warranty)
- Stainless Steel Compression Latches
- Nylon Washers to Help Prevent Corrosion
- Stainless Steel Gunwale Rubrail
- Stainless Steel 1/2" Bow & Stern Eyes
- Clear Plano Tackle Boxes Under Back Flipseats
- Stainless Steel Cup Holders
- Auto Bilge
- Stainless Steel Gas Fill
- 2 Rear FlipSeats with Full Back Pad Support and Exclusive Fold Down Armrests
- RSD Cockpit Drains (Remote Self Drain)
- 1 1/2" Fishbox Drains
- Multi Directional Engineered All Composite Stringer System
- Using Plexus "Fiberglass Fusion" Methacrylates Insure 2 Surfaces Become 1 During Bonding
- 100% Marine Grade Closed Cell Foam Filled
- Over Sized Lateral and Horizontal Stringers allow for Large Amounts of Bonding Surface and Support
- All Composite Construction
- Virtually Unsinkable Foam Flotation
- Integrated Fuel Tank Access Door Built In
- Saltwater Resistant Switch Panel w/ Easy Access Circuit Breakers
- Deutsche Electrical Connections (Saltwater Resistant)
High Quality Marine Grade Color Enhanced HD Gelcoats.
Solid Fiberglass Rod Reinforced Chines
Sound Dampening Core Reinforced Sides
Molded Reverse Angle Anti Spray Chines
Kevlar Reinforcement Added To Hull W/Decal Located On Transom
High Speed Lifting Strake Design
Transitional Deadrise Design Gives Maximum Performance and Shallow Draft.
Performance Enhancing Engineered Pocket Tunnel.
Full V Design for Comfort and Performance Capabilities.
Mil-Spec Toggle-Switch Control Implementation
Molded Trolling Motor Platform
Anchor Storage (Drained Overboard)
Front Storage Fish Box Molded Lower to Allow for Easy Step onto Deck
Large Forward Casting Deck w/ Lockable Storage
2 Rear Compartments with Finished Storage
2 Rear Molded Flip Seats w/ Tackle Trays Underneath
Light Weight Closed Molded Finished Lids with Dry Seal Gaskets
Recessed Floor Drains Allow all Water to Drain from Floor
Forward Lockable Rod Storage Box
Exclusive Non Glare Wave Grip Non-Skid w/ Easy Clean Feature